Ms.Clark's Classroom Rules
1. You are expected to tuck in your shirt, pull up your pants and
remove all head coverings before entering the classroom.
2. You are expected to be inside the classroom in your seat when the tardy bell rings.
3. Book bags and large purses are not permitted in the classroom.
4. Bring your notebook and materials to class everyday.
All work should be kept in your notebook.
5. No personal grooming during class time.
6. No throwing paper, pencils, pens
or any other item in the classroom.
7. No horse playing in the classroom.
8. No use of improper language
towards teacher or students.
9. Clean up after yourself.
No food, drinks, gum, or candy is allowed in the classroom.
10. Only turn in work that is honestly obtained and is your own.
Cheating and plagiarism go will result in a 0 on the assignment.
11. All other rules and regulations that are
Dekalb County Public School policies and Stone Mountain Policies must be followed
(This Includes Book-bags, Tuck and Pull, and Dress Code)
Infractions of these rules will result in
detention and/or a conduct referral.